Welcome to 822 Décor! Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully before using our website. We are responsible for all of the information, content, tools, and services provided to you through 822 Décor website and online channels where these Terms and Conditions are linked, such as Social Media and mobile sites for 822 Décor. By visiting and purchasing on our website, you are engaging in our "Services" and have unconditionally accepted the terms, conditions, and policies provided by our company. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you may not access the website and use any of our services.
- All content (text, photographs, images, videos, audio, and information) on this website and online channels are owned by 822 Décor and may not be used or duplicated as permitted in these Terms and Condition without written permission of the owner. You may not manipulate, modify, or download any information displayed on our website or online channels. You are not permitted to copying, reproducing, reselling, displaying, and modifying any products or content from 822 Décor website and our online channels.
- In the event of violating our Copyright Terms and Conditions, 822 Décor reserves the right to seek assistance by the law. 822 Décor reserves the right to block or deny access to our website to any user or customer who does not comply with our Terms and Condition.
- Product content, specifications, and pricing are subject to change at any time through 822 Décor ownership.
- Product accuracy such as weight, measure, and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. Since our candle products are hand-poured, the net weight measurement for each candle may vary. We have made an effort to accurately display the color and of the product through our website and online channels.
- 822 Décor is a small business and certain products may have limited quantities based on our company restrictions.
- Due to limited candle quantities, customers are can only purchase up to eight (8) candles per order. Any purchase with more than the candle purchase limit will be canceled and the customer will be asked to place a second order.
- Products are subject to refund or exchange only according to our Refund & Exchange Policy.
- Once a product is in the customer's possession, 822 Décor is not responsible for the upkeep of the product or any exterior damages that may occur in your home or space. If a candle product is damaged, customers can request a refund or exchange through our Refund & Exchange policy.
- 822 Décor provides accessory and home Décor items through a third-party wholesaler. 822 Décor is not responsible for the product condition of third-party items.
Wholesale & Resale Policy
- All products sold on 822 Décor website are not for resale. Failure to comply with our Resale Terms and Condition can lead to legal action.
- We do not provide wholesale services. Customers are not allowed to purchase candles and third-party items in bulk. There is a limitation of the number of items a customer can purchase per order.
Refund & Exchange Policy
- All purchases on our website and online channels are FINAL.
- We do not offer refunds if the item(s) arrive(s) without damage. We do not offer refunds for items that have been already used.
- To request a refund, customers must submit photographic proof of damage, defectiveness, or incorrect item(s) through email within 7 days of delivery. Please contact us at info@822Decor.com.
- To request and complete your refund, we require a receipt and/or proof of purchase.
- Refunds will include your total purchased order, including shipping fees.
- You will be approved or denied your refund based on our investigation of inspection. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within 5-10 business days. We will provide a refund confirmation to you through email once your refund is processed.
- If your refund is late or missing, please contact your bank immediately before reaching out to us. There can be a processing delay through your banking account.
- If you've contacted your bank and still have not received your refund, please contact us at info@822Decor.com and we will further assist.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable after purchase.
b. Exchanges & Returns
- We do not accept returns.
- Customers cannot request a refund and an exchange together. Please specify which method you would like to proceed with when contacting us.
- Customers can request an exchange for incorrect, damaged, or defective candle products of the same size and price.
- For damaged items, customers also have the option of getting store credit.
- To be eligible for a free replacement, customers are required to contact us at info@822Decor.com with photographic evidence of the incorrect, damaged or defective candle product. Email submissions are accepted within 14 days of delivery.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping cost for all exchanged items. We will provide a return label to you.
- Based on our third-party Terms and Conditions, we do not offer exchanges for our Accessory and Home Decor items. Exchanges apply for candle purchases only.
- We do not accept exchanges or replacements for Gift Cards purchases.
We reserve the right, without prior notice, to cancel any order that doesn't comply to our Terms and Conditions. Cancellation may occur in the event of fraudulent activity, orders with more than our required purchase limit, or discontinued products.
- All of our candle products are inspected before they are shipped and delivered.
- Candle order will be shipped and/or dropped off to the address provided by you within 10 business days. Customers must select their shipment option (Standard or Local Delivery) at checkout.
- Local Delivery is a free delivery service for customers living in the Manhattan and Bronx areas of New York City.
- Your product(s) will be shipped out as long as your shipping address complies with our Services.
- Due to COVID-19, there may be shipping delays that are outside of our control.
- We may require additional information and/or verification of information before the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
b. Third-Party Shipments
- Accessories and Home Decor items may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship.
- Accessories and Home Decor items are shipped through our third-party vendor. Therefore, these items are shipped separately from candle purchases.
- Third-party products are not eligible for local delivery.
- 822 Décor is not responsible for the shipment services and handling for third-party items. We will provide a refund to any item(s) that is damaged under our Refund & Exchange policy.
822 Décor accepts payments through a third-party payment service. We are not responsible for payment errors by our third-party service. By using our website and payment service, you agree to pay us through our third-party payment service and accept the applicable payment terms and conditions.
User Information & Privacy
Customer information provided during checkout is collected and obtained by 822 Décor. We take the privacy of our clients seriously. User information will not be shared publicly by our company.
Limitation of Liability
(a) IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE TO BUYER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, REVENUE OR PROFIT [OR LOSS OF DATA OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE], OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT SELLER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY AGREED OR OTHER REMEDY OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
(b) IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED [[NUMBER] TIMES] THE TOTAL OF THE AMOUNTS PAID TO SELLER FOR THE GOODS SOLD HEREUNDER [or $[AMOUNT], WHICHEVER IS LESS].
(c) The limitation of liability set forth in Section 12(b) above shall not apply to (i) liability resulting from Seller's gross negligence or willful misconduct and (ii) death or bodily injury resulting from Seller’s acts or omissions.
These Terms were last updated on September 23, 2020