Love Affair Candle
It will be love at first scent when you burn our Love Affair candle. The fragrance chosen is a mixture of several favorite scents from our 822 Community.
Instantly, you will smell the soothing and soft smell of powder and cotton blossom, followed by the floral aroma of cherry blossom, lily of the valley, jasmine, and rose. Lime, lemon verbena, and coconut are responsible for the hint of sweetness, while the warm and soothing scent comes from the amber, dark musk, sandalwood, and wood fragrances.
Top: Cherry Blossom, Lime, Magnolia, Mandarin, Ozone, Powder
Middle: Cedar, Cotton Blossom, Cherry, Jasmine, Lemon Verbena, Lily of the Valley, Rose
Base: Amber, Coconut, Dark Musk, Light Musk, Sandalwood, Tonka Bean, Violet, Wood
- Double wick candle
- Made with natural soy wax
- Every candle is hand-poured
Wax: 100% natural soy wax
Net Wt. 15.3 oz / 433.7 g
We all love candles, but it is important to take proper safety precautions when burning them. We've provided a guide to help you properly burn your candles:
- Do not burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Exceeding this could cause safety issues.
- Never leave your candle unattended! Make sure to extinguish candles before leaving a room and going to sleep.
- Be sure to trim the candle wick to ¼” before every burn. Trimming helps prevent the flame from getting too large, and also cuts down on any excess soot or black smoke.
- Place lit candles in a safe place that is away from drafts, ceiling fans, and any air currents. This keeps the flame burning steadily in the center of the candle.
- Burn within sight. Keep away from flammable objects, children, and pets.
- Never use a burning candle as a nightlight.
- When burning multiple candles at once, always place them at least 3 inches apart from each other.
Safety tips are provided on our warning labels for all candle purchases. Enjoy your candles and burn safely!
* Shipping rates may appear higher than normal from the shipping carrier due to the holiday season.
* Due to COVID-19 and the holiday season, there may be shipping delays that are outside of our control. Thank you for your understanding.