Gold Candle Wick Trimmer
Take proper care of your candle by trimming your candle wick(s) with our elegant gold wick trimmer. Use the wick trimmer to trim your wick 1/4" inch before every burn to help prevent large flames and excess soot or black smoke.
How to use: Trim your candle wick to ¼ inch each time before lighting.
- 1/2" W x 7" H
- Metal with gold finish
- Wipe clean after and before use
We all love candles, but it is important to take proper safety precautions when burning them. We've provided a guide to help you properly burn your candles:
- Do not burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Exceeding this could cause safety issues.
- Never leave your candle unattended! Make sure to extinguish candles before leaving a room and going to sleep.
- Be sure to trim the candle wick to ¼” before every burn. Trimming helps prevent the flame from getting too large, and also cuts down on any excess soot or black smoke.
- Place lit candles in a safe place that is away from drafts, ceiling fans, and any air currents. This keeps the flame burning steadily in the center of the candle.
- Burn within sight. Keep away from flammable objects, children, and pets.
- Never use a burning candle as a nightlight.
- When burning multiple candles at once, always place them at least 3 inches apart from each other.
Safety tips are provided on our warning labels for all candle purchases. Enjoy your candles and burn safely!
* Shipping rates may appear higher than normal from the shipping carrier due to the holiday season.
* Due to COVID-19 and the holiday season, there may be shipping delays that are outside of our control. Thank you for your understanding.